GST Login Portal: Search, Registration, Verification Status details can be found on this page. All GST login information is here. Specific information about the GST Login Portal is given. For all of you to know more about this portal, we will tell you about all the uses related to this portal. Our site tells you how to register, status, verify, search, etc. Keep in touch with us for more detailed information about this and a link to this portal will be available to you in our article.
GST Login Portal Status
The complete GST form is Property Tax. Everyone needs to use this portal, we know that nowadays everything goes digital, which is why the government created this portal. GST Login Portal is a website where information about all GST-related activities is obtained before and after logging in. You can find registration details on this website, request for a refund, completion of refund, payment of taxes, etc.
The process of linking with the Aadhar card for the GST website was announced on August 21, 2020. There have been many changes in the country through this GST, previously people had to pay additional taxes according to different locations, but from GST. once it is started, everyone has to pay the goods and the proper tax. In the past small business owners and shopkeepers suffered greatly from taxation, but they found great relief as a result.
To know the status of GST login portal registration
Your process to register in the GST Login Portal starts after 15 days. In this portal, you can check the status in only two ways, about which we will provide you with clear information. Which are as follows:-
- GST Registration Application Status Before Login
- GST Registration Application Status After Login
How to Track Online GST Registration Application Status Before Login?
- First of all go to the online portal.
- And later the home page will open on your screen.
- After this, on the home page, go to the option of ‘Services’ and click on registration.
- After clicking, you have to go to ‘Track Application Status’.
- After clicking, you have to choose registration from the drop line.
- On the next page, you will have to fill in your ARN and SRN, which was entered on your email ID at the time of registration.
- After that enter the captcha code and click on search.
- After clicking, all your details will open.
How to Track Online GST Registration Application Status After Login?
- First go to the online portal.
- The link of which is given in our article.
- Then click on ‘Track Application Status’ in Services.
- Then on the next page you have to choose the option of Model Mother Registration.
- After that you have to fill ARN, SRN and Submission Date.
- Then click on search and fill the captcha code.
- After opening the details save it.
How to do Online Registration in GST Login Portal?
- First go to the online portal, and click on Services on the home page.
- After clicking, you have to click on the option of registration.
- Your form will open, you have to fill it.
- After filling all your details, fill the captcha code and submit.
- Save your GST ID number after filing.
- You can get all the information about your GST registration.
Documents Required for GST Login Portal Registration
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Business registration and incorporation certificate
- ID card
- Address proof with photo
- Business place address proof
- Digital signature
- Bank account statement or cancelled cheque
GST Login Portal Invoice
The GST invoice is called a list of bills for goods and services provided and information about the amount of the payment is also provided. You can get your GST invoice completely free, you do not need to pay any money for this. This invoice is required by you to sell goods and services to your customers and can only be obtained by GST registered businesses.
There are also time limits for your GST invoices for which GST Tax Invoices are issued, Debit Notes, Credit Notes, and GST Updated Payments. Full information about the time limit will be available to you on the online portal, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
|Official Website||Click Here|